Translation of legal and technical documents
Characteristics of transeuro, inc. legal and technical translations
- Extensive experience in legal translation
- Timely and coherent translation of bigger projects such as textbooks
- Appropriate translation of legal terms
In the field of legal translation, attention to detail and the correct understanding of legal terms is particularly important.
Based on our experience gained while working at the translation department of Sonderhoff & Einsel
Law and Patent Office, our translators are able to provide high-quality translations of court decisions or company contracts.
We are familiar with legal terms and know how to interpret them correctly in order to find the appropriate translation in the target language.
Our course our translators know that in the legal sector non-disclosure and discretion are very important. Your data will be handled with the utmost care and in strict confidentiality.
As we employ translators coming from diverse technical backgrounds, we also have experience in translation of technical documents, such as textbooks, manuals and scientific articles, and papers.
Amongst these, transeuro, inc. handled a project to translate the official Japanese textbook for intellectual property for Osaka University from Japanese to English. Bigger projects are no problem for us so do not hesitate to contact us. Our translators are proficient with technical terms and can translate them coherently and systematically from and into Japanese.
- Legal documents
- Contracts (employment contracts, rental contracts, property contracts, license contracts etc.)
- Court decisions (divorce decrees, etc.)
- Terms and conditions
- Tax documents
- Powers (of attorney)
- Land certificates
- Technical documents
- Textbooks and scientific articles
- Company newspapers/newsletters
- Technical guides and handbooks
- Technical specifications