Our expertise is for
German/English ⇔ Japanese translation. Here's why:
- We've keenly honed our skills as in-house translators for a law and patent office with strong ties to the German-speaking countries.
- We can complete your translation requests in-house, from start to end.
- Our translators are German, English or Japanese native speakers.
- We can prepare high-quality translations in German, Japanese and English in a vast variety of technical fields, including engineering, electronics or chemistry.
- We can prepare translations of official documents that are accepted at the Austrian embassy for certification.
Comprehensive patent translation, in particular for applications as well as responses to office actions
High-quality translation of court decisions, contracts and other legal documents
Translation of handbooks, manuals and other technical documents
Translation of marketing documents, website articles, internal documents and accounting documents
Translation of documents from public institutes and academic projects
Feel free to contact us by phone or via our contact form if you are interested in other kinds of translation.
|Founding Date||October 20, 2015|
|Company Name||transeuro, inc.|
|Head Office||Hanabusa Bldg. 7F, 16 Kanda-Kitanorimono-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0036, Japan|
|Main Business Activity||Translation and all related services|
|Board of directors||CEO Yuki Kato
Director Makoto Ohsugi
Director Yuichi Inokuchi
Auditor Atsushi Yamashita
|Number of employees||45|
|Main Bank||Mizuho Bank|
|Memberships||Japanese-German Society Tokyo
Nippon Intellectual Property Translation Association
German Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Japan
Japan Translation Federation